eMathsMaster Primary Teacher Edition: An online CPD solution to the good maths teacher shortage in Primary Schools, helping all teachers become better teachers of maths.
eMathsMaster Primary Teacher Edition is part of our powerful Learning Engine. A complete Learning Management System to upskill non-maths specialists, non-maths teachers, teaching assistants and NQTs, build confidence and train them to effectively deliver high quality maths lessons at primary school for all stages of Key Stage 2. The Primary Teacher Edition includes Key Stage 3 tuition, for assisting advanced students who are ready to further their knowledge and skills in maths, in preparation for the transition to Key Stage 3 maths in secondary school. A good teacher can confidently deliver high quality, fun and engaging lessons as soon as they have demonstrated mastery of topics through completing modules. eMathsMaster Primary Edition can be completed in about 20-30 hours and is available 24/7, on all devices with an internet connection.
The eMathsMaster dual approach
eMathsMaster, a full member of The British Education Suppliers Association, have developed two solutions that help improve maths attainment and results in the UK:
What can you expect from eMathsMaster Primary Teacher Edition?
An e-learning platform (The Learning Engine. Our own proprietary software LMS) with built-in library of various courses and assessments (an ever-growing library with high-quality, multiple-module, training courses).
- Covers the full UK National Curriculum for all levels of Key Stage 2, including some Key Stage 3 for students wanting to extend their subject knowledge
- 108 modules covering every element of maths taught at Primary School
- 216 professionally narrated, animated lessons and teacher training films
- Over 300 competency-based assessments
- Authoring tools to create and develop own lesson material, assessments and homework
- Reporting tools showing in-depth Management Information for all teachers and students, divided by year groups, classes, etc.
- Customisable design for each individual school/college
- Full support for both pedagogical and technical queries
- eMathsMaster’s Student Edition provides students with individual learning resources that can be used as a learning and revision tool to support their maths education
A detailed training programme
The eMathsMaster Primary School programme is comprised of 108 modules covering the latest UK National Curriculum for maths:
Each module includes the following:
- An animated, professionally narrated, maths lesson that can be used in class as a teaching resource.
- A set of assessment questions aimed at ensuring the learner has understood the topic covered in the lesson.
- A set of maths questions to ensure that the learner can use the concepts delivered in the lesson to solve a number of maths problems.
- An animated, professionally narrated teaching techniques film that accompanies the lesson. This film complements the maths lesson, covers the pedagogy, addresses common misconceptions students may have, develops deeper thinking and looks at different ways to teach the topic in the film. These films also cover extension topics and help to develop reasoning for students.
- A set of assessment questions aimed at ensuring the teacher has understood the teaching film content.